Friday, April 11, 2008

My pictures on iStockphoto


Three of my photos have been accepted for sale at iStockphoto.com. Quite a milestone for me, not that I am going to make a bunch on money on these photos, I only get 20% of the sale and being that you can buy a small one for $1, that does not amount to much. However it does help my portfolio, iStockphoto.com is owned by Getty Images, the largest purveyor of stock imagery in the US. Maybe I will be notice by some photography scout out there.   And if these files become hot, some similar files I looked at have been down loaded 200-300 times. That does add up. So hopefully these pictures will end up in some calendar or card. Click on the links bellow to check out the photos on iStockphoto, if you like them give them some stars. 


Lizard Face (zoom in on the eye for fun-very sharp)

Searching Iguana

Red bird in a tree


No comments: